PEI College of Occupational Therapists News - Updates - Announcements
- Call for Nominations for Council Member
- Apr 15 2022
In accordance with the Regulated Health Professions Act and the PEICOT Bylaws, the Council is requesting nominations from the membership for one position on Council, for a minimum of a three-year term.
Please consider the following information:
- All members on the General Register are eligible to stand for election.
- All nominees and their endorsers must be members in good standing with the College – meaning, they have no current or ongoing investigations and owe no monies to PEICOT.
- All nominees must have practised a minimum of one (1) complete year on PEI.
- Nominations, including those that are self-initiated, must include a resume (less than 350 words) of the nominee, outlining: a) their OT education, b) their OT professional experience, and c) their qualities and experience that would make them an asset to Council.
- Nominations will close May 20, 2022.
- If there is only one (1) valid nomination, that nominee will be declared elected to the Council.
- If an election is required, an email will be forwarded to all PEICOT members that will include: a) a list of nominees, b) a brief description of the nominees’ qualifications, and c) further instructions re: the voting process.
Please use the nomination form to indicate your interest or that of a colleague (Part 2 of the form). All nominations require endorsement by another member (Part 1 of the form).
- Employment Opportunity: Occupational Therapist - Registrar
- Apr 15 2022
The PEI College of Occupational Therapists is seeking applications from occupational therapists for the position of Registrar. This is a part-time position and the Registrar will have flexibility in structuring their time to meet the needs of the College and its committees. The College offers a competitive salary and support for continuing professional development. More information