Join the Society
Renew Membership
Education Opportunities

How do I become an Occupational Therapist?

To work as an occupational therapist on Prince Edward Island, you must complete a university degree, pass a certification exam and be registered with the PEI Occupational Therapists Registration Board.

Applicants Educated in Canada
Internationally Educated Applicants

University Occupational Therapy Programs in Canada